1. Types of Information
We receive two types of information from Customers who visit our website:
- data that Customers provide through communication on our website; and
- data G3 gathers through aggregated tracking procedures, such as tallying the number of page views throughout our website over a given period of time. This Information enables us to tailor our website content to better meet the needs of our Customers. However, we assure you that G3 will not disclose your personal Information to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
2. How Does G3 Collect Information?
- Communication: Information may be collected if you communicate with us through our website. Generally, this occurs when you request information or a service from us.
- Usage tracking:
- Use of IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address.
By showing how and when Customers use our website, cookies help us see which areas are popular and which are not. Many improvements and updates to our website are based on data collected using cookies, such as the total number of visitors and pages viewed in a given period of time. This kind of information is most easily tracked using cookies.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your Web browser to either refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent, with a concurrent option to accept or receive the cookie. However, note that some of the services offered on our website will not function properly or may be considerably slower if you refuse to receive cookies. For example, without cookies, you will not be able to set personalized preferences. You might also encounter difficulties participating in online transactions offered on our website from time to time.
3. With Whom Does G3 Share Your Information?
G3 guarantees that your information will not be shared, sold or otherwise provided to third parties except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under other specified circumstances. For example, G3 may disclose account Information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this Information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating G3's Terms of Conditions and Use or may be causing (either intentionally or unintentionally) injury to or interference with G3's rights or property, other G3 Customers, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. G3 may disclose or access account Information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
4. What happens when you link to a third party site?
You should be aware that when you are on our website you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There may, from time to time, be links to other sites from G3's and/or its affiliates' webpages that take you outside our service areas. These other sites may send their own cookies to Customers, or otherwise collect data or solicit Information.
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out Information online (for example, via message boards or chat lines), that Information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While G3 and its affiliates strive to protect their Customers' Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any Information you disclose online and so you disclose such Information at your own risk.
5. Your Acceptance of This Policy