Thanks for your interest in G3's Professional Purchase Program.
The focus of this program is to support professional users and retail store employees who spend a significant amount of time around our products, either on-snow or in retail stores. In return, G3 hopes to build a positive and authentic referral network from people who use, trust, and enjoy our products in the field.
To be eligible, you must:
- Reside in Canada or the United States, AND
- Use our equipment as part of your primary employment (ie. ski patroller or mountain guide) OR
- Work in the Snowsports or Outdoor industries, OR
- Work in a retail shop that is an authorized G3 Dealer
To apply please proceed to our online registration form.
On the registration page, you will complete a brief application to help us asses your credentials. Once approved, you will receive an invite from G3 to log into our online store with your new Pro or Employee Purchase account. Pro deal status may be renewed each year via your account.
- Membership in this program is a privilege and should be respected and used with discretion
- Membership may be reviewed and updated annually based on your active work status
- Please respect the time and in-store inventory of G3 retailers, not trolling their inventory excessively - we are always happy to talk to you about your equipment needs to help identify the right gear for you
- Please exercise respect and discretion regarding your G3 pro status and when having gear mounted or serviced - and be prepared to pay full price for quality service by skilled ski bench technicians (don't ask for a deal on mounting because you are a pro - quality workmanship is worth the small price
- Pro & EP orders are for personal use only, not for family, friends, ski partners, or resale
- Abuse of the G3 program will lead to you and your organization being removed from the G3 Pro Program
- Pro status is at G3’s sole discretion
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.