To process a warranty claim please contact the G3 Authorized retailer where the product was purchased (brick and mortar stores as well as online retailers). If this is not possible use our dealer locator to find your nearest Authorized G3 dealer for service.
If you have purchased your item directly from G3 warranty claims can be placed here.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser purchasing from the G3 online store or authorised dealer and is not transferrable. G3 shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control.
All G3 products are warranted be free of defects in material or workmanship for one year from the purchase date. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable. Qualification of warranty claims is at G3’s sole discretion. G3 shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control. In consideration of the above promises by G3, the buyer agrees to and accepts the following conditions:
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and in lieu of all other claims for damage, consequential or otherwise, which the buyer may have against G3
- All warranties of merchantability and/or of fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded and/or waived
- The buyer's sole remedy shall be to obtain repair or replacement of the product from G3
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage to climbing skin glue caused by improper storage, excessive heat, and foreign object contamination such as dirt, dust, dog hair, and vegetation. For advice on how to take good care of your skins check out our online video guide at: http://www.genuineguidegear.com/life/videos/product/61
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or negligence or by accident such as rock or impact damage to skis;
- Damage to skis and/or bindings caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings;
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives;
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages;
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by G3.
Returns / Exchanges
If you purchased product directly from G3, we will accept product exchanges within 30 days of the original purchase date. The product must be in original condition and in the original packaging. G3 can only process exchanges for product that was directly purchased online from G3 - if you purchased from a G3 dealer then you must contact them directly for their return/exchange procedures. You also need to be the original purchaser with a valid G3 order confirmation or G3 factory sales receipt. We only exchange returned product for another G3 product - we are not able to give refunds. Contact the G3 warranty department at email@example.com for the next steps.
G3 strongly recommends that you try fitting purchased skins on for size on your skis before trimming and / or removing the plastic glue protector sheets. Once the plastic sheets have been removed the skins are no longer in original re-saleable condition. The same applies to skis, once they have been drilled and / or mounted they are no longer in original condition and are not able to be returned.