Product purchased directly from G3?
G3 warrants all products purchased directly from G3 via our online store or the G3 pro purchase program to be free of defects in material or workmanship for two years after the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser with a valid G3 order confirmation or G3 factory sales receipt. Contact the G3 warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps.
Product purchased from a G3 dealer?
If you purchased your G3 product from a G3 dealer then your warranty must be processed through them. Your G3 dealer (both our brick & mortar stores and all G3 online retailers) will assist you in arranging for a repair or replacement of all valid claims. If you are unable to return to your place of purchase, see our Dealer Locator for a G3 Dealer near you.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser purchasing from the G3 online store or authorised dealer and is not transferrable. G3 shall have no liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part by its actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond its control.
All G3 products are warranted to meet the specifications stated in their instructions, and to be free of defects in material or workmanship. G3 will repair or replace any product free of charge if it does not conform to its product specifications. Notice for replacement must be given within 60 days of the discovery of the defect. In consideration of the above promises by G3, the buyer agrees to and accepts the following conditions:
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied;
- All warranties of merchantability and/or of fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded and/or waived;
- The buyer's sole remedy shall be to obtain replacement of the product free of charge from G3; and
- This remedy is in lieu of all other claims for damages, consequential or otherwise, which the buyer may have against G3.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage to climbing skin glue caused by improper storage, excessive heat, and foreign object contamination such as dirt, dust, dog hair, and vegetation. For advice on how to take good care of your skins check out our online video guide at: http://www.genuineguidegear.com/life/videos/product/61
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or negligence or by accident such as rock or impact damage to skis;
- Damage to skis and/or bindings caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings;
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives;
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages;
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by G3.
Returns / Exchanges
G3 will accept product exchanges within 30 days of the original purchase date. The product MUST be in original condition and in the original packaging. In other words, if it isn't in the same condition it was when you received it, then it isn't able to be returned for exchange! G3 will only process exchanges for product that was directly purchased online from G3 - if you purchased from a G3 dealer then you must contact them directly for their return/exchange procedures. You also need to be the original purchaser with a valid G3 order confirmation or G3 factory sales receipt. We only exchange returned product for another G3 product - we do not give refunds. Contact the G3 warranty department at email@example.com for the next steps.
G3 strongly recommends that you try fitting purchased skins on for size on your skis BEFORE trimming and / or removing the plastic glue protector sheets. Once the plastic sheets have been removed the skins are no longer in original re-saleable condition! The same applies to skis, once they have been drilled and / or mounted they are no longer in original condition and are not able to be returned.