Announcing Crowd-Sourced G3U Video Contest
Collect G3U (G3 University) videos from our audience. Video content should focus on tips and tricks for the backcountry. The videos below are good examples:
- Video should be less than 1 minute
- No music added
- Filmed horizontal (to more easily share on G3 website and youtube)
- Tag @G3Gear in the video or send video in a direct message to G3.
- G3 will choose top 3 and post those 3 on our social channel.
- Social media audience will vote for their favorite.
- Winner will win pair of G3 skis. The two runners up win a pair of G3 skins.
- Person submitting video and the videographer give permission for G3 to use the video on G3 social channels (including YouTube) even if they are not chosen as a winner.
G3 will post top 3 entries individually on social media. The post with the most "likes" wins.
March 9: Contest begins.
March 23: Deadline to submit entries.
March 24 - 26: Top 3 videos posted on G3's social media. Voting begins.
March 24 - 29: Voting ("liking" the posts) takes place.
March 30: Winner announced.