ZED 12 Updates - 2019
For the 19/20 season we have made some updates to the ZED 12 binding increasing strength in parts, materials, refining shapes and generally improving the performance and user experience.
- Added strength in the heel for the 19/20 version
- The stomp pad is no longer required to ski brakeless
- Extended top cap screws
- New “grill” shape at the front of the turret for increased durability
- Improved fit and finish of ZED ski brake eliminates possible noisy ‘play’
- Modified and stiffer forward pressure spring improves uphill touring with the heel lifts
Note: The ZED Freeride Stomp Pad Kit is now available as an optional accessory for skiers who ski without a brake, are 175+ lbs, plan to ski in and/or out of bounds, and generate larger loads during impacts when jumping and landing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.