Introducing Alpinist LT Mohair Climbing Skins
WHAT: 100% mohair for weight savings and a consistent smooth glide in cold temperatures.
WHO: Users on long traverses and glacier approaches or fitness users looking for a fast skin up the hill.
- Tip Connector: re-engineered, lower profile stainless steel hands that provide even better ski fit and further reduced tip-catch.
- Tail Connector: G3’s low profile laminated tail strap now makes transitions even faster and easier. It’s refined shape and unique ‘pop up’ feature allows for effortless changes - with your gloves on! The over centre camming clip stays positioned on the tail strap, reduces tail strap wear and allows for easier adjustments.
- Removable RipStrip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the rip strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- More Length Adjustability: With 16 cm of length adjustability your G3 skins may fit your whole quiver of ski lengths.
- Skin Wallet: Slim profile for easy, efficient packing in the field.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.