Thanks for your interest in G3's Professional Purchase Program.
The focus of this program is to support professional users and retail store employees who spend a significant amount of time around our products, either on-snow or in retail stores. In return, G3 hopes to build a positive and authentic referral network from people who use, trust, and enjoy our products in the field.
To be eligible, you must:
- Reside in Canada or the United States, AND
- Use our equipment as part of your primary employment (ie. ski patroller or mountain guide) OR
- Work in the Snowsports or Outdoor industries, OR
- Work in a retail shop that is an authorized G3 Dealer
To apply please proceed to our online registration form.
On the registration page, you will complete a brief application to help us asses your credentials. Once approved, you will receive an invite from G3 to log into our online store with your new Pro or Employee Purchase account. Pro deal status may be renewed each year via your account.
- Pro Membership is a privilege and should be respected and used with discretion.
- Renewal - Memberships reviewed/renewed annually based on your current work status.
- Respect Retailers - Please respect the time and in-store inventory of G3 retailers. We at G3 are more than happy to talk to you about your equipment needs.
- Mounting & Service - Please use discretion regarding your G3 Pro status and when having gear mounted or serviced. Be prepared to pay full price for quality service by skilled ski bench technicians.
- Personal Use Only - Pro & EP orders are not for family, friends, ski partners, or resale. An individual may not purchase more than one each of the following at any one time: skis, bindings, climbing skins, shovels, or probes.
- Abuse of the G3 program will lead to you and your organization being removed from the G3 Pro Program. Pro status is at G3’s sole discretion.
- All Pro Purchases are final.
- Pro Purchase items will not be placed on back order.
- G3 reserves the right to send professional use product, this may include non-retail packaging and minor cosmetic blemishes.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.